Confessions of a Real-Life Homeschool Mama:
7 Questions Homeschool Kids Hate:
Honoring Childhood as a Slow and Sacred Journey:
- The Homeschool Morning Makeover Part 4: from RUSHED to RELISHING! Saved *from* the bell and enjoying the journey!
- 12 Reasons to Consider “SLOW-STARTING” Your Day!
- 12 Ways to “SLOW-START” your Homeschool Day; Restoring Calm, Connection, and Creativity!
- From REPRESSION to SELF-EXPRESSION; utilizing the arts to restore mental and emotional well-being
- “Belling the Cat” for 2032’s Voting Booth; growing our children in sound wisdom and strong morals . . . and cutting the crap
- Salt-of-the-Earth-Storytime: a giant “Living Literature” List to grow our children in sound wisdom and strong morals!
- Customizable, Vintage MOVIE TICKETS to limit and vary your child’s Screen Time
- BOOK BUCKS system for Reluctant Readers
- Fill-in-the-blank, color-me THANK YOU NOTES!
- Homeschool SIGNS & BINDER COVERS for Reading & Writing Content Areas
- Homeschool SIGNS & BINDER COVERS for SCIENCE, SOCIAL STUDIES, and ARITHMETIC
- Printable Homeschool SIGNS & BINDER COVERS for The ARTS & EXTRACURRICULARS/SPECIALS (PDFs included)
- Printable Chore Cards
- Printable, Paintable ~VINTAGE VALENTINES~ for Little Loves! (pdf included) + Valentine Vibes Playlist!
Back to School, Fall 2020:
- Homeschooling in Fall 2020? The CONSIDERATIONS, COMPLICATIONS, and CONTROVERSY (part 1)
- Back to School??? Or Homeschool??? The CONSIDERATIONS & COMPLICATIONS for Fall 2020
- The BIG BAD WOLF is huffing and puffing at the door of the School House. So build your house of bricks.
*The above photo is just a joke . . . I am in no way endorsing the meat-mallet-technique*
Family Fun & Quality Time
- Rainy Days & Mondays; caring for kids with the “Isolation Blues”
- 40 ways to spend the day (and evening) so your family’s indoor weekend won’t totally suck!
- DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THE WORLD MORE BEAUTIFUL! ~cultivating service with your kids~
- Get your kids to MOVE IT (and stop taking it out on the walls)!
- OUTDOOR FUN: Sand, Water, Bubbles, Chalk, and Mud
- Family READ-ALOUDS