Dear mamas and fans of mamas everywhere!
Thank you for tuning in to our Mother’s Day Weekend Special! Today’s post features five special, yet super simple ways to celebrate mom this weekend! Enjoy!
First and foremost . . . books!
~MOTHER’S DAY READ-ALOUDS~
Everyone knows that mamas make the world go round. But mamas who READ change the world, one child at a time!
“Richer than I you will never be. I had a mother who read to me.”
- Celebrate reading and mamas in one go with our ~Mother’s Day Read Alouds~!
Next up . . . perks!
It doesn’t have to be fancy or over the top. Sometimes, it’s the little gestures that mean the most.
Three ways kids can show their love for Mama this weekend:
- Make Mama a bouquet! 👒CENTER OF ATTENTION💐 Floral Arrangements!
- Help Mama in the garden! 🍅growing little green thumbs🥕
- Give the house a . . . ✨CLEAN SWEEP🧹; adventures in dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, and window-washing!
Next up . . . beats!
~MAMA SAID Celebration Playlist~
Next up . . . sweets!
~MOTHER’S DAY TREATS~
Mother’s Day Weekend is NOT the time for complicated, troublesome desserts! Instead, I have for you two sweet treats easy enough for the kids to make (at least with dad’s help)! Oh . . . and they are both chocolate, cause let’s be real . . . it’s Mother’s Day!
- ~VEGAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE~ just 3 ingredients and mere minutes to make!
- ~VEGAN VALENTINE CHOCOLATE CAKE~
Last but not least . . . flicks!
~MOTHER’S DAY MOVIES~
Too many movies and cartoons portray moms as feather-brained fools. What could beat snuggling up with the kiddos to watch a fun family movie together that (believe it or not) actually celebrates moms?
❤️ HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY WEEKEND! ❤️
Thanks for reading! But most of all, thanks for all you do!
Love, ~Our Holistic Homeschool~